YOU ARE WELCOME

Blogger said I could "add some words to your blog - like a welcome message - with our rich text editor". I complied.

PS. I am just going to tell you right now. I do not proofread this stuff. You get it as I think it.

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

BEDA Day 31: I DID IIIIIIIIIIT!! Also, 26 shirts.

OH. EM. GEE. Last day of Beda. Thank goodness. I hated this. I do not write well under pressure. I know...I know...what a detrimental quality for a wanna-be writer...

Anyway. I am super tired right now. Sitting in the basement of a house where I, as of today, know about three people. I only say it is a house because you will take me seriously if I say house. In reality it is Aragog's lair. Spiders. Spiders. Spiders. Also. There is a pile of exactly 26 t-shirts next to me.

I love my bedroom. Love it. It was build for me. I know it. They were like. Sara J Perkins. BAM. Done. The closet is like this perfect shape for me to really fuck around with. Which is to say. Hang things EVERYWHERE. I mean necklaces, purses, scarves, hats, belts, EVERYTHING draping down the walls. Then there is like this ledge all the way across the top bit of the longest wall. I do not even have to worry about getting a bookshelf. It was built in!! Woot. Also. There are seven corners in here (not coutning the 5 corner closet). So many corners! I love corners. They are the only place where I feel truly comfortable putting stuff. It weirds me out to have something just hang out next to a straight wall. Anyway, my carpet and paint are both new (YES!) and this room is much smaller than the one at my apartment. Which is good. I was not made for large open spaces. I like to be confined in small places. So much more comfortable. One of the reasons why I like LOTS of trees. this is why I sometimes tell people I am a bit agoraphobic. It is not a fear. But a preference.

Did I mention the pile of 26 shirts? It is not like a normal pile. They are all laid out flat on top of each other. It is quite curious.

Oh wait. I forgot the one drawback. There is no furniture. (YET.) I have to get my bed from my parents' when I go back to Wyoming for the next week or so. Other than that I plan on just picking up stuff people are done with and giving away for freeee. I need to do that tomorrow. Now is the best time because everyone is moving so therefore giving away their stuff. I am a scavenger. Living off the land. Sometimes scavengers are bad... :( Anyway, tonight I just plan on curling up in a ball in a corner with my bed things...like a nest. Like Kreacher. I do hope I get this place decorated before I go...Did I mention I have a job interview tomorrow AND the next day? Well...I did now. Too bad I have to go to Hogwarts tomorrow and will miss both of them. ;)

Anyway. That is just me talking. I am done now. Just excited about how much I love my new quarters. Finally have my own room again. It. Has. Been. AGES.

Okay. So as for September...well. I will explain it tomorrow...sigh. But the main idea is that I focus on the "List of Things to Do" that I made a few blogs ago and accomplish one or more of them every single day. No matter what it is. As long as I do SOMETHING. ANYTHING. And I will post here what I do, so then I cannot be so lazy as I usually am. The kind of lazy that makes me feel unaccomplished and what not.

Anywhoser. I am done with this. I have said it a million times this month, and I will say it again. I do not like blogging like this. A blog, for me, is an outlet of expression. This kind of blogging--the turning one out every single day when you do not have time for creativity kind of blogging--is just like diary keeping...and it is not my niche. Nevah again. It is like the difference between a vlog and a creative youtube video. You know? I am not a vlog kind of blogger. I am a self proclaimed creative expression kind of blogger. Haha.

PEACE BEDA! :D

PS Remind me to buy hangers tomorrow. I have got these 26 shirts....

Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment