YOU ARE WELCOME

Blogger said I could "add some words to your blog - like a welcome message - with our rich text editor". I complied.

PS. I am just going to tell you right now. I do not proofread this stuff. You get it as I think it.

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

BEDA Day 18: Who thought this was a good idea? Was it YOU?

Hmmmmm. August 18th. I have two finals in the morning. Also my brains hurts. Also. I cannot find anyone to go see Sufjan Stevens with me in Seattle. I do not want to go alone.... :( I mean...I could buy two tickets and then just randomly invite someone that I meet between now and then. BUT. That seems silly. Also. I have been listening to Glee music via youtube all night. Also. I really have not made much progress on this essay. Also. Well. Just know that not much has changed between yesterday and today. Sometimes life is like that. Now, go away. I am busy.

NIGHT.

No comments:

Post a Comment