YOU ARE WELCOME

Blogger said I could "add some words to your blog - like a welcome message - with our rich text editor". I complied.

PS. I am just going to tell you right now. I do not proofread this stuff. You get it as I think it.

Sunday, August 15, 2010

BEDA Day 15: Things I am looking forward to...

On my dashboard (the one on my Mac), I have a bunch of countdowns running. As of right now, they are (by title and time left):

"21st!"- 17 days and 25 minutes
"Boston"- 31 days, 9 hours, and 19 minutes
"Wrockstock!"- 80 days, 23 hours, and 24 minutes
"DEATHLY HALLOWS!!"- 95 days, 1 hour, 24 minutes
"Graduation"- 299 days and 23 minutes
"LEAKYCON!"- 331 days and 23 minutes

Also, summer quarter is over on the 21st of August at 1pm, after I turn my last assignment in. That is in less than a week folks!! Then I get a full month of actual summer. HOLLA!

NIGHT!

PS. I had some really crazy dreams today. Really, really crazy. But oddly touching. There were babies. And also it started to snow in Seattle, in August. Needless to say, I slept all day. My dreams are crazier when I sleep in the afternoon. Haha. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment