YOU ARE WELCOME

Blogger said I could "add some words to your blog - like a welcome message - with our rich text editor". I complied.

PS. I am just going to tell you right now. I do not proofread this stuff. You get it as I think it.

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

BEDA Day 24: Journaling

Well shoot! Looks like I done lost track of time!

I have been redoing my resume to be geared toward being an exhibit actor at the Harry Potter Exhibition. If you cannot forgive me for the late blog for that reason, then you cannot forgive me for anything.

You know the thing about life when you have no real obligations is that time feels...weird. I never feel like I really ACCOMPLISHED anything these days, so I never feel like it is really time for bed. Sleeping, for me, is an escape from stress. If I have no stress to escape from, then why on earth should I ever have to sleep?

Also, there is something about the day that is just not creative for me. I have a hard time accomplishing things when people are around. Maybe I get distracted. Maybe I feel insecure trying to be creative while people are watching me... who knows... So when it is night time and everyone is asleep, I feel very free. I mean...I could go to sleep right now. But I think I would rather stay up doing stuff. Just because I feel like it. However, I have a really busy day ahead of me tomorrow. Advising appointments and a bjillion house showings to go to. I am seeing my favorite first....lets hope it works out...

Oh wait. Did I mention? This whole applying for the HP position means I am going to have to stay in Seattle a bit longer than I expected. Which means if I get called in to work in WY (I signed up to be on call as a substitute teacher Aug 30-Sept 14) I am just going to have to lie and tell them I am working somewhere else that day or something...I dunno...

Anyway, those are just thoughts. Whatevah.

No comments:

Post a Comment