YOU ARE WELCOME

Blogger said I could "add some words to your blog - like a welcome message - with our rich text editor". I complied.

PS. I am just going to tell you right now. I do not proofread this stuff. You get it as I think it.

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

BEDA Day 10: That is a FACT Jack!

Hello blog! How are you today?! My name is Sara! We have met. ...too much recently. Now I am going to tell you some FACCCTS:

1) Seattle smells like fish.
2) I had to turn in my short story today. I was not happy with it.
3) The Harry Potter Exhibition is coming to Seattle! ZOMG!!
4) I stole a cup from a restaurant today.
a) It looked like bamboo.
b) There is a story that goes with this.
5) Matt Lewis is in the same city as me RIGHT NOW!
a) I have no idea why.
6) I am still unemployed! (This is bad.)
7) Next week is my last week of summer classes! Then I FINALLY get summer break!
8) I am wearing too much make-up right now.
9) I have no idea where I am going to move to at the end of the month!
10) I REALLY need to trim my hair.
11) The Twilight/Eclipse soundtrack is still stuck in my cd player in my macbook. :(
12) Being vegan is my one true talent. It comes to me so naturally.
13) My sinuses just plugged up, out of nowhere and for no reason.
14) I have a running bucket-list.
a) I should post it here.
15) There is a person who is "the voice in my head" that I wish wasn't.
16) I believe the universe led me to Seattle for a reason...I just don't know what it is yet.
a) There is a story that goes with this, as well.
17) Seattle YouTube Gathering next weekend! Woooooo!
18) My short story writing teacher looks and sounds like Tina Fey.
a) She is funny.
b) She is the strictest teacher I have ever had.
c) It is upsetting.
19) I have been to Forks. And enjoyed it.
20) I am adding "I Cross My Heart" by George Straight to my list of songs.
21) This blog was not even remotely predetermined.

THE END!

1 comment:

  1. I am seriously considering driving down to Seattle for the HP Exhibition, even if it would be a HELLUVA long drive.

    ReplyDelete