YOU ARE WELCOME

Blogger said I could "add some words to your blog - like a welcome message - with our rich text editor". I complied.

PS. I am just going to tell you right now. I do not proofread this stuff. You get it as I think it.

Thursday, August 19, 2010

BEDA Day 19: The present is a strange experience.

I have one more project left to do for this quarter. One. It is a big one. Very important. (Short story revision and extended metacognition.) But it is only one. After I finish it I will be free. And like anyone who finds themselves nearing freedom from the clutches of academia, I have been dreaming of all the things I am going to do with my free time. Here is a list (If you haven't noticed I quite like lists):

THINGS SARA IS GOING TO DURING HER MONTH OF FREEDOMISH:
1. Find a new place (Days till move out: 11.5)
2. Make some dollars (aka LOOK FOR AN EFFING JOB)
3. Read the Hunger Games (I am afraid that I will like it too much... I am dumb.)
4. Visit the Riv!
4a. Get new drivers license
4b. Go to the doctor
4c. Move all of my belongings to Seattle (... bittersweet)
4d. Possibly work
4e. Do everything else
5. Go to Boston! (Sept. 16-21)
6. Play guitar, constantly
7. Move into my new place. Like actually MOVE in. I have moved so much in the last two years that I never really finished moving in anywhere before move out again. I need to make it feel like home.
7a. Go through all my junk
8. Work on my application to the Creative Writing major
8a. Write a lot of poems
8b. Work on some short stories
8c. Get feedback
9. Make some of the youtube videos that have been swirling around him my head
10. Write some of the music that has been swirling around in my head :)
11. Read. Everything.
12. Write. Everything.
12a. Prepare for NaNoWriMo?!
12b. Write some higher quality blogs. XD
13. Watch some of the TV shows people keep recommending...
14. Apply for internships
15. WORK OUT

Yeah. That is all. Think I will have enough time for it all? Maybe if I spend less time on Facebook and Twitter. haha. Maybe it will be good for me to not have a job. I honestly have not had so much time without any obligations at all (school, job, etc) since... The summer of 2005? Unless you count Spring Break in 2009... other than that. I have always had work, homework, or packing (if you count that week in 2008 between when I quit my job&when I moved to DU) to think about every second for the last 5 years. Maybe this will be different... Maybe not. But I am optimistic.

That is all.
NIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment