YOU ARE WELCOME

Blogger said I could "add some words to your blog - like a welcome message - with our rich text editor". I complied.

PS. I am just going to tell you right now. I do not proofread this stuff. You get it as I think it.

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Thundercats Are No

It's one twenty-six in the am and here I am sitting on top of my empty desk with nothing but a Hogwarts snuggie, bag of pretzels, pillow, backpack full of slightly less soggy school work and the Severus Snape shirt on my back (also pants).

The status quo has changed.

I realized that I left my guitar in my room, which the humidifier people had made me believe would reach microwave status. Dehumidification and microwave temperatures are no place for a guitar. So I went back to rescue it. And shit my fiddle would you believe it!? My posters were all pretending to be kites!! So I stationed myself atop the only occupiable surface left in my room and decided to keep watch.

To be honest it isn't so bad. Much better than a public place. Not terribly hot. And the deafening fan noises are quite soothing in their own way. ...remind me of the ones my dad used to use on dry wall.

Anyway, the point is: A captain always goes down with his ship, pretzels, pillow, snuggie, schoolwork and Severus Snape shirt...


PS. If I'm not beef jerky by the end of this, none of us are.

1 comment:

  1. You really need to update this so I can know you're still alive.

    Oh, wait, I'll just check facebook! Phew. :)

    ReplyDelete